Kadett D GTE (1.8 turbo)

Hello everyone, I thought I would say hello. I've been a member on here for a while and thought its about time I showed you my car. Its not finished but it will come together soon enough. If you have any questions on the engine then feel free to ask. Here is a link to the mk1oc in the UK with my cars full profile.

How do you upload pictures? I dont know how to use this site properly. I have tried but it wont work.

http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5340

Nice GTE, but you got the steering wheel at the wrong side. :D
    Wich system do you use for fuel management? And do you put a LSD in?

1986er Nissan Silvia 2.0 16V
    1996er Nissan Silvia S14a 2.0 16V Turbo right hand drive
    1997er Nissan 200SX S14a SportLine 2.0 16V im Umbau zum Rennfahrzeug
    1993er Honda Integra 1,6 16V right hand drive
    2001er Subaru Forester STI 2.0 16V Turbo

Just the standard LE Jetronic :D with an ignition retard sytem. Also has a 5th injector to aid fueling. Its been proven to make 206ps 8)
    Just have an F20 gearbox for now. Torque steer is going to be a problem!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ash (uk) ()

and it doesn't run to lean? I got problems with my injectors on my Silvia they reach there limit and some seconds later the EGT reach 900°C.
    Friend of mine drives a Astra MK2 with C20XE and 220bhp, ist hard to drive when you accellerate.
    Its more fun to drive a Integra Type R with LSD.

It runs fine with the addition of the fifth injector (5er einspritzventil) mounted in the inlet elbow.
    I will get a LSD as soon as I can afford one. They cost 800€ for the F20 new X(

Ich kann Deutschen lesen und sprechen, aber ich bin nicht am schreiben es gut. Ich erlernte es selbst. :D

5th injector, sounds interesting ;) Yes LSD are very expensive but its worth any penny. I got a stock LSD on my Nissan with 25% lock, some weeks ago i drive an S13 without LSD and its totaly diffrent and not in a good way. :D
    So save the money and i promise you, you wont regret this decision.

wow thats crazy!! an 1.8 with turbo injection! i´ve never seen sometihng like that before!! i think you´re doing a great job an i wish you all the best for the future and for the future of your car :D!!

my englisch is not very good! i´m still learning in school!

Wie Man(n) sich bettet so liegt Man(n)

Cabrio....was sonst?!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kadettino ()

Do you know where to get a LSD in Germany? Or anything outside of ebay.de for the kadett D?

The only address i know is http://www.isa-racing.de/20074/webseiten/E-Seite-294.htm but they want 2250€ for the LSD.
    Its hard to get parts like that for our cars, because no one use them.
    Maybe the Astra OPC Turbo has a stock LSD.

Its ok then, they are easily available in the UK new for 800€ from Quaife.:D
    I would put more pictures up but I dont know how to use this Java script stuff. I dont even know how I got the picture of my engine up to be honest. I'm just a spanner monkey, as well as an inselaffe.:lol:

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!