beauty beast

maybe little more info:
    installation of the engine control will be from c20xe (with ECU)
    that's Motronic 2.8 with DIS - ignition maps in this engine is better than c20ne, in my opinion my engine will be more dynamic and have more power than standard steering
    one little problem: the hall's sensor in c20xe, but i have one devil's conception... i hope that will be working...

I intend to increase the transit of air to the engine, because the old MAF having the fold causes less air movement, a new type of circular allows for more

c20xe therefore control - beyond the burning explosion sensor, which will not head lower combustion reason explosion ignition (i don't know how this write in english - sorry for errors ;) )
    I intend to work on the head 1mm lower for higher compression ratio and to raise the engine power
    maybe some part from c20seh...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ArKos ()

distance from the rear wheels is greater about 60mm for a side, all is about 12cm wide

I bet rings 25mm spacers on the wheel

I know A rear suspension springs are inversely

finds out after the fact, as it :wink:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ArKos ()

new year, new changes...
    c20ne is a history - now will be c20xe
    i was bought 2 engines in good prices, so without stupid ideas i was mounted one of them
    all is new or like new - head... new vavle guides, new valve sealants, valves was grinding, bypass oil channel (head KS700), everything...
    every gasket is new, screws is new - ARP2000, forged pistons MAHLE...

here are photo gallery in 2009 year

http://blekota.elsat.net.pl/album/2009/index.html

best regards
    ArKos

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ArKos ()

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!