Code der Intel 8049

[In English]

Hello dear friends, are you ok?

First of all, sorry for writting you in english. I'm brazilian and I know nothing in german (But I gonna translate that with Google Translator :) )

Has been 1 month since I bought a LCD speedometer from Germany. The Brazilian Kadett LCD has blue mainboard and the german has green mainboard. It works perfect except by the measuring of gasoline. I have looked for informations about and I realized that brazilian gasoline meter works in a range of 1 Ohm until 88 Ohms and the german works in 44 Ohms until 288 Ohms. I realized too that if I replace the Intel 8049 processor by an other like Intel or NEC 8749H (8049 with EPROM) and put the brazilian firmware I would fix/solve this problem. How I can not have a brazilian LCD speedometer I can not read and copy the firmware to write in virgin 8749H.

Do you have the german or brazilian firmware? If you have the german firmware I'm try to find the procedure or routine who is responsable for that.

Thanks a lot for their patience and help.

A hug and best regards,

Pedro Rosa!

[In German]

Hallo liebe Freunde, sind Sie ok?

Zunächst einmal, sorry für writting Sie in Englisch. Ich bin Brasilianer und ich weiß nichts in Deutsch (Aber ich werde das mit Google Translator übersetzen:))

Wurde 1 Monat, seit ich ein LCD Tacho gekauft aus Deutschland. Die brasilianische Kadett LCD hat blaue Mainboard und der Deutsch hat grünes Mainboard. Es funktioniert perfekt, außer durch die Messung der Benzin. Ich habe Informationen über betrachtete und mir wurde klar, dass die brasilianischen Benzin-Meter arbeitet in einem Bereich von 1 Ohm bis 88 Ohm und der Deutsch Werken in 44 Ohm bis 288 Ohm. Ich erkannte auch, dass wenn ich den Intel 8049 Prozessor zu ersetzen durch eine andere, wie Intel oder NEC 8749H (8049 mit EPROM) und legte die brasilianische Firmware ich fix / würde dieses Problem lösen. Wie kann ich keinen brasilianischen LCD-Tachometer ich nicht lesen kann und kopieren Sie die Firmware in Jungfrau 8749H schreiben.

Haben Sie die Deutsch oder brasilianische Firmware? Wenn Sie das Deutsch-Firmware habe ich mich versuchen, das Verfahren oder eine Routine, die für diese verantwortlich ist zu finden.

Vielen Dank für ihre Geduld und Hilfe.

Eine Umarmung und viele Grüße,

Hello Pedro,

First of all, that Google Translator is horror :totlach:

The Problem:

I think, it's difficult, to change the firmware.
    The easy way: Change the gasoline meter in the gasoline Tank. So you must not change anything of the hardware/software of the speedmeter.
    If the rest works fine, just that little piece could fix your problem.

Greetings, Prophet

Zivilisation ist die unablässige Vermehrung unnötiger Notwendigkeiten.

Hi ho dear Prophet, are you fine?

Thanks a lot for you have answered me in English. I'm really sorry for know nothing in german and had used the Google Translator.

One of choices that I can (but I dont know if it's really possible) is replace my gasoline meter in the tank for the meter of Vectra B. The other one would be remove the 8049 of Brazilian version and read and copy it using a Willem EPROM programmer and write in 8749H using it too. Do know anyone who has the german firmware?

A hug and best regards,

Pedro Rosa!

Hi,

i think the firmware is impossible to get. (So you've got a "Mission Impossible" :D )

The Vectra B, i think, have another gasoline meter. A bigger tank got another meter i think.

If wou got one of this, try out. The other way is to buy one from Germany/Great Britain (Vauxhall Astra, you know)

greetz, Prophet

Zivilisation ist die unablässige Vermehrung unnötiger Notwendigkeiten.

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!